Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm done and it looks like crap!

Okay I'm done with this. And guess what I've got... its a piece of SHIT!!!! Yeah!! My cute little shitty creation!! This is NOT going into my reel! I just hate it.... I wish I had more time to work on it. I couldn't even clean up properly. I don't like the feel, I don't like the mechanics... it has that ugly, poppy pose to pose look and I hate that! I don't like the rendering, I don't know why the hell these stupid spotlights lights are blinking. Some sort of rendering problem I guess. I don't know why, but there is nothing here which I like.

But there is something which I've learned while making this crap. Don't ever animate a scene if you don't have enough time for it. Usually this kinda 10 second animation requires 1 full month time. I had to speed up, and it became painful for me. I was simply chasing my tail!! Now in my near and dear future, I'll never chase my tail. And I'll animate if and only if I've got enough time for it. No time, no animation. I was simply hurting myself, and you can see the end result. A BIG crap!
Now I shall take some rest and then I'll start with something else...I don't know what, I don't wanna think right now. But this time I won't repeat my mistakes! I'm sure the results will be a lot better next time! I can do a lot better than this. So, this is not going into my reel. I just don't wanna look at it.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesom awesom man , u r animation keeps on improving day by day u r pro now awesom work
keep it up , bro . hmm industry needs animators like u
god bless u :-)

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Ummmm....errrr....I don't think this animation was even okay. I think it was horrible! I count it in one of my horrible works! But if you like it, thats great! Thanks a lot Oanali for visiting my blog! :)

-A