Sunday, January 21, 2007

Update blocking (pr brkdwn) WIP

Hey guys!

Today I made some major changes in my storytelling poses. Thanks to my friend Alex for his helpful suggestions. I believe it looks much better now. Though, I just have a week in my hand to finish up with this scene, I'm kinda experimenting with my stuff....I'm playing with it and having fun. Because I'm quite confident that I should spend more time thinking and experimenting animation and it won't take much time to flesh it out and clean up my scene. Stay tuned!








4 comments:

Amit Sardal said...

Hey Amrit!
This is Amit_S from cgtalk.
I followed a link from a cgtantra post- and ended up on your Character Ball tut. Cool work man!
This is the 1st time I'm going through your entire blog- nice work -keep it up!
Nice work on the strutyoureel dialogue...looking forward to the completed work. I'm going to follow the entire process, and also go through your Sergio clip.

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog.
:)

-A

Anonymous said...

dude.. second version of blocking looks cool! you are getting better all the time! congrats! its not long now for you to become a totally cool animator.

Cant wait to see how this scene will look in the end...

DJ

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Thanks for taking out time and watching....and thanks a lot for the kind words! I'm glad you like it....Stay tuned....I'll be back with some updates. I wish I had more time for this animation....too bad I started late and I just have a few days for this scene. I've to keep up with the deadline. So, I'll finish it up withing a day or two.

Thanks
-A