Friday, August 17, 2007

My Push and Pull : Rendered

Okay, I call this final. I know its not perfect. I had fun making it and learned loads from this exercise. Yeah, there is a lot of room for improvement and you guys are all welcome to critique it, as hard as you can. I'm prepared for all your harsh and ruthless comments, heh!.... They will definitely help me for my next animation. I really can't afford to spend anymore time on this one.

Yep, its spline and all cleaned up. I've tried my best to keep that 2D look intact. I hope it looks okay.

Thanks!

-A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one ! keep it up , bro

DJ said...

dude!

did you add those smear lines in post? Motion blur looks ver non cg is. how did you do that!

Looks cool! theres a slight jerk in the right hand arc during the jump off the box. the first too pulls too even in timing. The turn around to look could be worked out a bit more. Hips could move slightly later on, once the lifted food touches the ground.

Other than that, looks great!

DJ

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hi DJ,

I'm glad you like it.
Thanks a lot for the awesome crits! Yes, I totally agree with your points. I always try hard to make my work perfect (at least, near to perfect), but I know its never perfect! Heheh.... So, I'm just working hard and improving my animating skills.

Thanks again for the critique. :)

Cheers!

-A