Thursday, June 26, 2008

From Glendale, CA

Hi everyone!

I'm alive..... yes, I'm alive!! Hurray!!!!!..... Right now, I'm in Glendale, CA and getting my training at DreamWorks Animation SKG. This place is crazy man.... it is full of animation vibrations and animation is flying all around the place.... I'm just loving it! Few days back, we all went to San Francisco, CA and visited PDI DreamWork in Redwood City. We spent a whole day there in PDI and it was simply great! I met some great animators like Jason Schleifer and Rex Grignon.... Now I'm back to Glendale. Yesterday, I met Jason Ryan and.... my animation guru!!! And I also met Dave Burgess!! Now I will be learning a lot from these guys. AAH... I'm meeting all the great animators. They are all animation God....do you know how it feels to meet an animation God? Your heart beat will increase 10000 times and you'll start shaking!! I was shaking like hell, but they were super nice and friendly and they did their best to make me really comfortable. :) heheh
I have taken a lot of pictures and I will post them as soon as I get some free time.

Cheers guys!
-A

4 comments:

Mahesh Bisht said...

Dudu u r enjoying...we r also enjoying here after reading ur post...

Post those pic...like to seee..DREAMWORK...ppl

Best of luck man...

-MB

Prasad said...

This is awesome ! enjoy your stay there...and if possible also post some snaps of those great animators you talk about...including you !...i mean, people like me are equally curious to see how you look along with some of those cool animators...lot's of luck !

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hey guys,

Yes, I'll upload the pictures as soon as possible. Thanks for chiming in!

Jacob said...

You're in glendale???
why didn't you tell me!

We should grab lunch one of these days. I'll buy (hahah).
Are you here for training?
I tried to 'hey' you but the server couldn't find you.

Later,
Jacob