Saturday, November 28, 2009

Merry Madagascar on DVD!

Hey everyone!

Finally, the first (short) film of my career, Merry Madagascar, is officially available on DVD.

I did around 15 shots in total. It was real fun and I can't tell you how much I learned about animation during the production.

Get the DVD and enjoy!!!



Ravikant Bargale said...

Hi Amrit, I am Ravikant(RaviSun3D). Hope you remember me.

How are you? Hows your job going in Dreamworks?

First of all, Congratulations! for the DVD release of your first Short Film.

I am Really Really Very PROUD of you. I always visit your blog and you always Inspires me. You are my True Mentor.
You are the only person who taught me Basics of Animation.

When is the DVD releasing in India?
I am very eager to see your name in Credits.

And Thankyou for Still not changing the Blog Head, I am really Honored.

with Love,
Ravikant B.


Congrats bro! I'd love to see those shots.

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Ravikant Bargale: Hey there! Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I do remember you very well. These are all because of people like you who always keep on showering their best wishes and regards. Keep in touch.

Ambuj: Thanks! Yeah, I'll be taking some permissions from Dreamworks to put my shots online. I hope to get them soon.


Anonymous said...

Hi I am Mrinal. And you have guided me about animation on cg tantra of my first post. Many many Congratulations for your work on Merry Madascar.

Nilabh said...

I follow your blog from time to time. And its GREAT!
I am so very Jealous of you.My dream is to come to DREAMWORKS and I am working for it.
I tried getting into Jason Ryan webinar but Paypal doesn't work for me. Can you please tell if there is any other option. I wanna get in.
Can't wait to get the DVD.

Prasad said...

It's great to read that you where one of the animators on Madagscar DVD ! It was awesome movie ! Who animated that little girl ? Tell me it was you :)

Best luck for all your coming projects !