Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jump for cgt


Jump
Uploaded by amritrd


View QuickTime (341kb)

This is final....I had to remove the first half (acting) part, where the guy moves from left to right. My bad, I didn't notice that the competition is restricted to 200 frames, and my first animation was over 260 frames. So I just had to remove the first part to accommodate the whole thing under 200.
There is some empty space at the left of the scene, because my camera was set according to my first scene, where the guy moves from left to right. I didn't change the render camera angle or I didn't move the camera because if I'd have changed it then I had to change the whole animation. So, I just left everything where it was....and corrected the errors.

I hope it looks okay!
-A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one... pal, read keith s interview in tantra? check it out if u have not.. cheers

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you like it.
Yeah! I've seen that interview....Great! Keith is simply great!

Thanks for visiting anand!
-A