Monday, February 19, 2007

WIP animation

Hey guys!

I've paused my previous "Dig it!" animation for a short while to work on this new jump animation for CGTantra animation session 7. Don't worry I'll get back to "Dig It" very soon and complete it for good.
Here's the 'work in progress' jump animation using the Sergio rig. I'm NOT done yet!! I'm still working on it and I still have to fine-tune the whole thing. There are a couple of stuff here, which I feel are kinda distracting....so I'll just get rid of them. And I need to make better moving holds to add more life to it. So, I'm working on it. I'll be back soon with an update...I'm not gonna hurry, as I believe I have about 5 days in hand to submit this animation...and I think its enough time for me to fine tune it. Let me know what you think to make it better.

P.S. Don't forget to turn on your speakers...just playing with some cartoony sound files..


Ohoh
Uploaded by amritrd

2 comments:

1 said...

Great squash and stretch here! Very well done!

-Heather

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hi Heather! Thanks a lot for the kind words :)

-A