Monday, June 25, 2007

Animating and fixing graph

Hey everyone!

I'm working on an animation for the new 11 second club. And right now, I'm in "linear tangents cleanup" pass. This is the pass where I work on my eases and add subtle actions. So this is really not that easy and takes a lot of time. Hopefully today, I'll be able to finish this pass and convert my tangents into spline. However, before I do that, I make sure that everything is working perfectly in linear. If something doesn't work in linear, I don't even think of converting into splines. First, I fix everything in linear ( I mean EVERYTHING!! Every attribute of every single control, which takes part in my animation), so when I turn into splines, the computer doesn't give a lot of stupid surprises. So, thats what I'm up to right now. I've got about 5 days in hand and I'm planning to devote about 2 days on facial animation and lip sync. Yeah, I don't have much time! Let's see if I'll be able to finish it or not.

Sorry people, this time I can't show you my blocking as I don't wanna get any biased votes. Oh yeah!! I can show you my my ugly spaghetti box or my graph editor. Yep!! This is how ugly it is right now and I'm trying to clean it up and its about 85% done!! YEY!!!! Thank god!

Enjoy the EXTREME UGLINESS!

-A

No comments: