Monday, October 02, 2006

Go Pocoyo!!!!

Man....I love this Pocoyo show!! This is really entertaining! Just take a look at its animation style....Its freakin' awesome!! and it doesn't look p i x a r-ish, its totally different.... Its timing is so perfect, that it reminds me of the Tom and Jerry Show! Their rigs/models look very simple, but somehow they manage to bring out every emotion they need to tell the story. Just take a look at the storytelling....pretty good 'eh ?

My dearest friend Neha (a Pocoyo freak!), told me about this show. She is really crazy about Pocoyo....And now, I'm too!! Yup...I just love all this childish stuff...yeeeeaaaah baby! ...but that doesn't mean I love Barney.....! Ohhhh, C'MON! I can't love Barney, I'm a big boy now!! errrr.....

Do Visit the Pocoyo website!!

No comments: