Wednesday, November 22, 2006

CGTalk Animation Session (WIP) : Loses at roulette

Hey good folks!

I've been working on this CGTalk competition animation (Loses at roulette
). And I'm almost finished with the secondary breakdowns....I guess. It was not that easy for me to time it, as there was no sound or music. I had to depend a lot on my imagination and some references. So, I played a lot with the timing....and now I think it looks...ummm... okay. But I may still change its timing a bit to make it look better. I would also like to add some more character into Scotty! Yes, his name is Scotty. I've worked a lot on the character of Scotty. And I've written a little story too on this character.. his likes and dislikes, intelligence, education, profession, goals, dreams, talent, culture, addictions,....etc...etc..... I'll write down everything in my next post, so stay tuned!

http://www.amritd.com/MyVideos/MeLoser.mov

Oh yeah, I've removed my previous post. As the walk I made, looked like crap. There was something wrong with the toes. Thanks to Mr. anonymous (from Pande Maharashtra) for pointing out that mistake. Thanks dude!

-A

No comments: