Sunday, March 12, 2006

Making this month's 10 second club animation

I started on this month's 10 second animation a few days back. And I'm still in the linear pass. Yesterday, I didn't do or add anything new in my animataion, as I was going through some of the articles on characer animation written by Keith Lango. Finally, I've subscribed Kieth's video tutorials on character animation. That'll be of great help to me. Today I'll continue on my 10 second animation. The basic animation is already finished, but fine tuning the animation takes a hell of a time! MAN!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, I seem to be having a problem getting the 10 second club page to come up...is the site actually working? Cheers Glenn

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Now the 10 second club is dead! The site is not working....

-A

Anonymous said...

is there anyway that i can get some of the audio clips from 10 sec club to be used for my animation practices..