Monday, March 20, 2006

March 10 second animation finally done

click on the picture to see the animation


NOTE: If this link doesn't work try this link---->Tukk's Bad Day

So my animation is finally finished and submitted to the club. Now I'm waiting for the voting period. Let's see what happens.
Well, here is the little STORY OF MY ANIMATION:
Tukk the alien missed his return flight to planet Xordon and is really depressed. He decides to wait for the next spaceship at his friend Merlyn’s restaurant. Merlyn is trying his best to cheer him up.

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ITS CREATION: 1) I spent some time listening to the sound file 2)I determined the personalities of the characters 3)I acted out the characters in front of a mirror 4)I imagined and thumbnailed the whole scene 5)I blocked in key poses 6)converted to linear 7)retimed and made the breakdowns 8)shuffled the keyframes to loosen up a bit 9)Added lip-sync and facial expressions 10)converted to spline 11)added secondary motions and overlaps 12)fixed the f-curves as needed, created the lights, 13)I used playblast to check my animation 14)Rendered

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, but it seams that I cant play tha video. Anyway, keep up with good work...

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hey Alex! I've fixed the problem, now you can click on the image and see the animation. Thanks.