Thursday, July 06, 2006

Throw the Ball...............



Hiya folks!
Yesterday I bought Macromedia Flash MX. And guess what its working great!! It is indeed a very cool 2d animation software. It has pressure sensitivity feature too, which makes drawing a lot more fun! No doubt this has become my favorite 2d animation software. I was having some trouble with PAP lately. PAP is a nice 2d animation software, but I was facing some trouble working on it. It was not working properly with my graphics tablet. Its pressure sensitivity was also not working. So I decided to try out Flash. It works just like PAP or any other 2d animation software. It has a built in "onion skin" feature or a light board feature, which is really great! A very cool software for practicing and learning animation principles. I made this animation on Flash. No doubt, I suck at 2d animation....Oh gosh!! Its not that easy. But I'm trying my best to learn the traditional stuff which really helps making good 3d animations.

2 comments:

Animator said...

Gr8 stuff Amrit.....u hv to draw every frame in flash rite????? is thr any shortcut????

shweta

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hi!
Yeah, I made this a long time ago in Flash MX. Now I don't use it anyomore. Now I use Plastic Animation Paper or commonly known as PAP.

I'm not sure about any shortcuts! I just use my graphics tablet and draw every frame! heheh.... Thanks for visiting!

-A